Tuesday, May 31, 2016


Hello! My name is Kate and I am your new WellU Faculty and Staff Marketing Coordinator. I will be entering my junior year at St. Scholastica, majoring in Organizational Behavior and Communication. I graduated from Grantsburg High School and grew up in Grantsburg, WI. I consider myself an avid "outdoorswoman" and I love Duluth! I enjoy camping (especially for the s'mores), hiking, running, fishing, and bowhunting. A few of my other hobbies include reading, writing, and cooking. I also run for the CSS cross country team. Health and wellness is an integral part of my life as I strive everyday to live a happy, healthy, and balanced lifestyle.

I am thrilled to be a part of the WellU team as it promotes and encompasses all the aspects of health and wellness that I support from physical and mental well being to spiritual and social health, and everything in between! I see this as a wonderful opportunity to not only gain work experience, but to encourage and interest others about the importance of living a healthy lifestyle. My goal in this position (along with growing and learning more about the benefits of health and wellness) is to encourage each person to consider and develop an interest in at least one aspect of their personal health and wellness lifestyle. Whether it be trying a healthy recipe, signing up for a fitness class, or simply tips on how to get a better night's sleep, I hope to encourage you to take control of your health and take advantage of the opportunities WellU has to offer. I am always open to feedback, ideas, recipes, and any other suggestions you may have to share. You can reach me at wellu@css.edu. Thank you, I look forward to corresponding with you, happy summer!