Monday, November 30, 2015

Meet Your WellU Team - Jennifer Windstrom (Wellness Programmer)

Jennifer Widstrom
I am so excited to work as a wellness programmer at The College of Saint Scholastica! I obtained a BA in Organizational Behavior and Master of Science degree in Exercise Physiology from CSS. I have worked in the fitness industry for many years as a personal trainer, fitness instructor, and choreographer. I also run a wellness website and facilitate wellness seminars. I grew up in a small MN town and have lived, with my husband and three children, in NM, ND, OH, and CO. While I enjoyed living in different parts of the country, I love living in Duluth!

My plan for the future of WellU is to inspire the CSS community in the pursuit of overall wellness. Better health and fitness does not need to be dreaded, tedious, or difficult to obtain. We can all feel better, have more energy, and be more productive. My philosophy of healthy living is to enjoy everything in moderation with a large dose of fun thrown into the mix. I hope to make you laugh and smile along the way toward feeling good!