Monday, November 30, 2015

Meet The WellU Team - Bailey Swensen (Student Coordinator)

Hello! My name is Bailey and I am your Faculty and Staff WellU Marketing Coordinator. I am in my junior year at St. Scholastica studying Exercise Physiology. I graduated from Crosby-Ironton High School and grew up on the Cuyuna Range. I really enjoy outdoor activities from anything to do with swimming in the summer to snowmobiling and snow shoeing in the winter. I was a traditional athlete in high school playing four competitive sports year round and I participate in three different intramural sports while at CSS. I have recently taken interest in different activities such as dance aerobics, boxing and yoga. I am really excited about my position with WellU. I see this as a huge learning opportunity for me as I get to work with you in a career setting for many of you versus a temporary education or job. I am learning about the benefits offered to you and am eager to educate on those resources and advance everyone’s Wellness, whether that be physical, financial, or emotional. My goal in this position is to hopefully get everyone involved in at least one WellU activity and offer new and interesting things for everyone to try. I love feedback and hearing your ideas (you are the ones that this is set up for) and can always be reached at wellu@css.edu. Happy Holidays!