Sunday, December 2, 2012

Faculty/Staff: Get Back on Track with SHAPE UP!


Feeling sluggish during this stressful time of year? Need some motivation? Check out what some of your fellow coworkers have to say about our free Shape Up Program below:
"Shape Up provided me with the motivation and energy to begin working out regularly again! I had become bored and unmotivated. Now I workout each week and feel like my plan will help me accomplish my fitness goals!"

"Jason was so helpful in evaluating my needs and setting up a workout routine!"

"The insight and information provided direction for my fitness and weight loss goals... One of the perks is having more energy at work and home."

 Training sessions will be held Wednesday mornings at 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 AM. Shape Up dates include...
  • January 16th, 23rd, and 30th
  • February 6th, 13th, and 20th
  • March 6th, 20th, and 27th
  • April 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th
  • and May 1st and 3th
Take advantage of Shape-Up today, and make personal fitness a lifetime commitment. Sign up right from your computer at css.edu/shapeupBe a steward of your health, and join Shape Up!
 

Shaping
Healthy
Attitudes toward
Personal
Exercise